Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick post!!!

Published by Carly at 3:52 PM

Hamjambo! Hello everyone!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I don't have a ton of time to write right now, but not to worry I have been pre writing my blogs! So the next time I post I promise you will get all the details starting from day one!

What I can say: So far so good. I am really enjoying my time here and can say that my life if quite different from what it was a couple of months ago! I am currently living with my host family in Morogoro (one of the larger cities in Tanzania) and studying Swahili!

Till I find more internet time!!! Baadaye! (Later)

1 comments:

Traubd said...

Jambo! What is swahili for dude? Great to talk to you today! Now we have communication! Looking forward to reading your blog. Not missing much at home except rain.
Peace out

Post a Comment