Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday in Morogoro

Published by Carly at 2:14 PM

Sorry it took me so long to blog, but I hope you are all enjoying the events of the past 2 weeks. Today is Saturday in Morogoro which means I had Kiswahili class this morning! This afternoon we took a field trip into Morogoro, bought cell phones and had lunch. Every time I walk into to town I feel more comfortable about leaving here, but also more aware of my surroundings. Not much else has really gone on. Last night a bunch of PCTs and a couple PCVs went to the local ex-pat hangout for pizza! (I miss cheese). This afternoon I will get to do laundry for the second time here and properly for the first time, which I am pretty excited about. Tomorrow I plan on studying lots of Kiswahili while my family attends church. I am pretty excited to have a day to myself! This coming week will consist of more Kiswahili lessons, micro-teaching in our groups and more CCT time! I hope everyone is well in the states!

1 comments:

Traubd said...

Hi Carly,

Nice picture. If you can send more please try. I would like a pictuire of your new family.
-Proud Dad

Post a Comment